Pages - Menu

Right click disable

Friday, January 30, 2015

Twelve by Twelve Project {January: Us}

Welcome to the first month of Twelve by Twelve's blog circle. It is a group of twelve photographers on a monthly journey over the course of 2015. Since it is the first of the twelve posts, I guess I will introduce myself. Something quick because let's face it, it's weird talking about yourself.
I am Jen with Shooting for Keeps Photography. I am a Land O' Lakes photographer but also travel to Lutz, Tampa, and surrounding areas. I love to photograph families. The beginning of a family when it is just you and your spouse, the first addition to your family, and every year in between. I love to capture moments I know will be cherished. I am raising three kids, two biological and one foster, that inspire me daily for photographs. Which leads me to my "us" session. My sister wanted to take some pictures and I brought my daughter along for a few of the shots. I just love their sweet moments together that were captured.

"Us"





I hope you will join in on the fun next month! Don't forget to check out the Facebook page to submit some images of your own!
Next up on the blog circle is: Rita with Infinity Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment