Pages - Menu

Right click disable

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Month Two {Home is where the heart is}

Well, here we are in month two and it has been a crazy month. Not only are we short on days, but it's also the second month of the year so I feel like there is always so much to do! Or is that just me?
This month, being that it is the "month of love" I decided to use an image I took of my three kiddos in the bench outside of our home. It is in no means a technically perfect image, but it shows what my heart loves and wherever they are, I am at home. For those of you that don't know, my youngest is actually my niece. My husband and I are in the process of adopting her. This image represents the topic so well for me because a home isn't always represented in the traditional sense. A home is made up of all the people you love, and all the people in your life you want to share that unconditional love with. We were just lucky enough to get an addition into our home to add to our love.



Next up on the blog circle is Kristie Serra Photography. Hope to see you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment