Pages - Menu

Right click disable

Monday, July 27, 2015

Twelve by Twelve - Month Seven {laughter}

I'm back! I missed a few months so obviously my procrastination has not gotten any better since the last time I said I needed to work on it, but that's how procrastination works, right?
This month, I chose the topic laughter. I feel like at every session you can get the picture that just captures a genuine, I don't even see the camera in front of me, smile. This session was a little bit harder to do that because it was two kids under the age of two, one of which is going through a "if you try to make me model for you, I will cut you" stage, but she caved a few times.




If you missed the post before me it was with Ashley with Ashley Yvonne Photography.
Next up on the blog circle is Melissa with Contemporary Captures Photography. 

If you're thinking about capturing your own kids smiles, contact me at shootingforkeepsphotography.com!

1 comment: