Pages - Menu

Right click disable

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Twelve by Twelve - Month Four {favorite color}

I am so bummed I missed out on last months post but this month I knew I had to at least get SOMETHING in. I know I am not the only one who procrastinates and let's life get in the way. I really need to work on that!
This month Reilly of Reilly Maguire Photography chose the theme 'favorite color'! After checking out my logo and my blog it might be obvious what my favorite colors are. If you guessed teal and peach, you are correct! They are just SO versatile and compliment colors so nicely! Anytime a client asks me for my opinion on an outfit selection, I always lean to adding something peach or teal in.
Below is a session I did with my sister and her husband to announce that they were expecting their FIRST child. Better believe their baby shower gift will either be teal or peach ;)




Dare I say it... but check out that teal in those bubbles!! It's the little things that make my heart skip a beat.

Next up on the blog circle is Amy with Apple Street Productions. Go check out her post. I'll give you a hint of what her favorite color is and say I REALLY enjoyed it ;).
Also, be sure to go to the Twelve by Twelve Facebook page and share an image with your favorite picture!


1 comment:

  1. Love this Jen! So glad you made it this month and great pictures and such a fun announcement! ~ Brooke

    ReplyDelete